EduLex is an interdisciplinary research project. It combines educational and legal paradigms on a theoretical and research level in several sub-sections:
- EduLex I: MagisterLex – school law and teacher training (LMU, Munich)
- EduLex II: DigiLex – school digitalisation and law
- EduLex III: InterLex – Disciplinary inherent logics of legal and educational science
The online encyclopedia of educational science (= EEO, Enzyklopädie Erziehungswissenschaft online) is a German online journal that aims to process educational knowledge in handbook articles. The special field educational organization, educational planning and educational law (= BBB, Bildungsorganisation, BIldungsplanung, Bildungsrecht) provides a systematic platform for publications related to these subject areas.
The series Collaborative School Development is devoted to central aspects of school improvement.
To date, 4 volumes have been published on the following topics:
- Vol I.: Develop School Together
- Vol II: Inter-Relationship between Theory and Practice
- Vol II: Responsibility in School
- Vol IV: Digitalisations of School